Share This Article with a Friend!


Will Teachers’ Unions Reelect Trump?

David Catron, The American Spectator

There is no scientific data supporting the claims of teachers’ unions or Democrats, including Joe Biden, that a return to in-person instruction increases the risk that students or educators will contract COVID-19. All of their sound and fury is about the November election, and it signifies nothing. Only 7 percent of parents want schools to remain closed. The other 93 percent want the “educators” to do their jobs. If they refuse to do so, and the Democrats support their intransigence, it will create a wave of resentment among the voters that President Trump will easily ride to a second term in the White House.

https://spectator.org/will-teachers-unions-reelect-trump/