Here's the latest buzz in the media about ConservativeHQ.com and CHQ Chairman and author Richard Viguerie. Members of the media seeking interviews with Richard Viguerie, please call 703-392-7676.
- MARK LEVIN ENDORSES VIGUERIE'S "TAKEOVER" AS REQUIRED READING
- VIGUERIE'S PLAN TO HELP CONSERVATIVES TAKEOVER THE GOP & WIN
- Mark Levin Radio, May 13, 2014
Listen to the radio interview HERE (click 'play now' next to 5/13/14).
- VIGUERIE TO CONSERVATIVES: 'IT'S THE PRIMARIES, STUPID'
- Tony Lee, Breitbart, April 29, 2014
- Viguerie said the 2006 and 2008 losses had "everything to do with the failed, immoral, and corrupt leadership of the Republicans.
VIDEO: Richard Viguerie on "Takeover: The 100-Year War for the Soul of The GOP and How Conservatives Can Finally Win It"
CSPAN BookTV, April 26, 2014
Richard Viguerie argues that Teddy Roosevelt's progressivism split the Republican party into two factions - those who support big government and those who don’t. He says that small government Republicans started fighting back 50 years ago, but have not succeeded yet in winning over the party. He suggests that now is the time to make the final push. Viguerie spoke about his book at the Heritage Foundation in Washington, DC.
Politico, April 17, 2014
The GOP has been hijacked. That’s right, hijacked. Over the past 100 years, an elite progressive minority has taken the Republican Party far afield from its conservative platform and the interests and values of its grassroots conservative base.
FAMOUS REPUBLICANS TARGETED FOR DUMPSTER
WND.com, March 30, 2014
In “Takeover,” Viguerie – who in the 1960s and ’1970s pioneered the use of direct mail as a means for conservatives to bypass the liberal media – dares to name names when discussing the big-government Republicans waging the war on the tea party movement and other advocates of limited government.